Our expertise include:
* Lightning Conductor Inspection and Testing
* Lightning Protection Upgrades
* Lightning System installations to BS EN 62305:2011 as well as ESE (Early Stream Emitter) systems
* Lightning Conductor Design & Consultancy
* Lightning Risk Assessments
* Surge Protection
* Earthing for standby generators, transformers etc.
* Fall Protection Inspections including PPE and safety harnesses
* Eye bolt testing
* Guardrail System Installations
* Access Ladder Installations
* Rope Access Work
* Gutter clearance
* General maintenance for difficult to access areas
* Chimney inspections, repairs and restorations
* Photographic and video inspections and much more...
We have NEBOSH certified staff and are subsequently aware of all necessary health and safety legislation, objectives, HSE guidelines and both general and specialist requirements. Our engineers have CSCS accreditation and are experienced at working on new construction schemes under the CDM Regulations.
All of our engineers are Enhanced DBS checked for working on any sites that contain vulnerable adults and/or children. DBS numbers and check dates can be provided upon request.